Luckan Integration offers individual advisory appointments free of charge, open for all immigrants regardless of residence permit or status. The service is available in English, Swedish, Finnish, Arabic and French. Book an appointment through our booking system, or visit us during our drop-in times. You can also get advice by email.
We give advice on:
- job search & professional networking
- language courses
- integrating in Swedish
- free time activities and meeting people
- government issues and bureaucracy
- general help with the integration process
- We also give guidance to families with children in a Swedish school or daycare centre within the capital region, contact us at [email protected]
For the time being we continue to offer individual guidance appointments online, and in person if needed. Please specify in the appointment details whether you would like to meet online or in the Luckan premises on Yrjönkatu 27.
We offer guidance in English, Swedish, Finnish, Arabic and French.
Luckan is an open, inclusive and neutral place. The privacy of our customers is always respected and all matters are treated with confidentiality.
NOTE! We are following recommendations from THL and will update our activities according to the latest information. We have taken extra precautions to keep everyone safe and healthy. Please stay at home and rest if you are not feeling well.