We give advice in the following matters:
General integration advice
- Job searching & professional networking
- Studies and education
- Language courses in Finnish and Swedish
- Administrative matters and bureaucracy
- Residency and permits
- Free-time activities and social connections
- Integration process in general
- Language courses and learning Swedish
- Integration in Swedish
- Swedish integration plans and courses
- Swedish-language socialising and networks
- Interviews for the Arbis SFI courses
Family guidance for families interested in Swedish-speaking society
- Swedish-language schools or daycare centres, read more here
- Learning Swedish and support
- Cooperation between home and school
- Free-time activities and hobbies for children and the youth
- Social activities for families
NOTE! Please specify in your appointment details whether you would like to meet online or in the Luckan premises on Yrjönkatu 27.
We offer guidance in English, Swedish, Finnish, Russian, Amharic, Hindi, Urdu, and Nepali.
Luckan is an open, inclusive and neutral place. The privacy of our customers is always respected and all matters are treated with confidentiality.
We are following recommendations from THL and will update our activities according to the latest information. We have taken extra precautions to keep everyone safe and healthy. Please stay at home and rest if you are not feeling well.
Contact email@example.com if there is a problem booking a time.