Welcome to Luckan Integration!
Luckan Integration provides different kinds of support services for immigrants.
Download the new Courses Programme Social life – Autum 2016
Our activities are divided into four branches:
- We offer assistance with finding educational programmes, language courses, finding work or a free time activity as well as how to find the right public services.
- Book an appointment in order to get help with your individual situation.
- All discussions are confidential and you can get guidance in person, by e-mail or by phone, regardless of your current official status in the country.
- We provide information about how to discover Swedish integration pathways in the Capital region.
- Through finding the right language courses, networks and associations we help you in finding a path suited to your needs.
- We arrange different social events, Swedish language support groups and job search courses in English.
- Come and practice your Swedish skills, get support in your job search or just meet new people!
- Immigrants are paired with a voluntary mentor according to similar backgrounds and interests (work, education, hobbies).
- The mentors, who are familiar with the Finnish way of life, meet up with their immigrant mentees for 4−8 hours a month over a six month period.