Drivs av Luckan
Welcome to Luckan Integration!
Phone: 040- 541 99 32
Phone: 040- 485 96 36
Co-ordinator: Charlotte Wieliczko
Co-ordinator: Lois Armas
Luckan i Helsingfors / Simonsgatan 8 / 00100 Helsingfors
RAY STÖDER GODA GÄRNINGAR!
Verksamheten stöds av RAY.
OUR ACTIVITIES ARE DIVIDED INTO FOUR BRANCHES:
- We offer assistance with finding educational programmes, language courses, finding work or a free time activity as well as how to find the right public services.
- Book an appointment in order to get help with your individual situation.
- All discussions are confidential and you can get guidance in person, by e-mail or by phone, regardless of your current official status in the country.
- We provide information about how to discover Swedish integration pathways in the Capital region.
- Through finding the right language courses, networks and associations we help you in finding a path suited to your needs.
- We arrange different social events, Swedish language support groups and job search courses in English.
- Come and practice your Swedish skills, get support in your job search or just meet new people!
- Family and Baby cafés
- Celebration of the Day against Racism
Language support groups:
- Swedish language café
Events related to job search:
- Job hunting days
- Peer support group
- Working in Finland – Labour legislation and trade unions
- Food Hygiene training and test (participation fee)
- Occupational Safety Card training and test (participation fee)
We post our coming events on our Facebook page. You can see them also below and in the left column. Please note the instructions for registration in each event.
- Immigrants are paired with a voluntary mentor according to similar backgrounds and interests (work, education, hobbies).
- The mentors, who are familiar with the Finnish way of life, meet up with their immigrant mentees for 4−8 hours a month over a six month period.